To have your Chromebook repaired, visit one of our Technology Support Centers.
Fitzpatrick Annex Building (rear of Fitzpatrick Elementary School) 4101 Chalfont Drive, Philadelphia PA 19154
Martin Luther King High School 6100 Stenton Avenue; Philadelphia, PA 19138
South Philadelphia High School at 2101 South Broad Street
Parent & Family Technology Support Centers Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Parent & Family Technology Support Hotline
Support for parents and students to help you get your District-issued devices up and running, and to address more basic technical issues with broken or malfunctioning computers.
Employee Technology Support Hotline
**Staff and Students, please clear your cache, logout, and shutdown your devices at the end of each day**
- How to Clear your Browser History, Cache, and Cookies – Use this option when you are having issues with webpages or links
- How to Reset a Chrome Browser Use this option when you are having camera and audio issues in google meet
- Stepper for Verifying ChromeOS Version &Manually Updating ChromeOS on Chromebooks
- Chromebook tips and tricks
- Chromebook keyboard shortcuts
- Google Suite outage page – Check here any time to view the current status of any google app
- Teachers Educator Hub for teachers to access the Virtual Guideline document and to get to various training/usage resources for Google and SLSO
- To clear history, cache, and cookies on a Chromebook or pc, press control, shift, and backspace. Then where it says time range, click on all time, then click clear data
- To clear history, cache, and cookies on a mac, press shift, command, and backspace. Then where it says time range, click on all time, then click clear data
- To turn cameras off/on, click on control E
- To turn audio off/on, click on control D
- To take a screenshot on a Chromebook: Press the Screenshot key Or press Ctrl + Show Windows
- Take a partial screenshot on a Chromebook: Press Alt + Screenshot, then click and drag. Or press Shift + Ctrl + Show windows, then click and drag.